Take Three Voice Acting Podcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream Voice

4 posters

Go down

Dream Voice Empty Dream Voice

Post  bomberman61 Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:52 pm

We've all got voices that we would love to do for radioplays, video games, cartoons, etc. What are some of your dream voices? What character would you love an opportunity to portray?

If originality is your thing, describe the character you've always dreamed of voicing.

bomberman61
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dream Voice Empty Re: Dream Voice

Post  Niko Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:45 pm

That's a tough one. I've never had a real romance myself though so playing a character who is in love would be fun so long as she wasn't.. girly. A tomboy love story where not being feminine wasn't treated like a bad thing. That's what I'd love to play in ^_^
Niko
Niko

http://spectrumvoid.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:28 pm

I can't really think of a specific character, but I definintely know the type of character I'd love to play someday.

I'd looove to play a villain. Not just a villain, but a no-holds-barred, completely insane and off their rocker, ruthless, evil to the core villian. Most of the roles I've ever played have been the heroine, good girl, that sort of thing, so it'd be an awesome acting exercise for me, I think, as well as just being plain fun. Because everyone knows the baddies are the most fun to play. >D

Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Russ Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:56 am

Niko wrote:That's a tough one. I've never had a real romance myself though so playing a character who is in love would be fun so long as she wasn't.. girly. A tomboy love story where not being feminine wasn't treated like a bad thing. That's what I'd love to play in ^_^
As in Annie, Get Your Gun or The Unsinkable Molly Brown? Do you sing?

Cheshire wrote:I'd looove to play a villain. Not just a villain, but a no-holds-barred, completely insane and off their rocker, ruthless, evil to the core villian. Most of the roles I've ever played have been the heroine, good girl, that sort of thing, so it'd be an awesome acting exercise for me, I think, as well as just being plain fun. Because everyone knows the baddies are the most fun to play. >D
Oh, I'd agree with that. I tend to get those a lot, though, because of my voice. I've been fortunate though in having played a fairly wide range. About the only things I've never played, actually, is a teenager or young innocent romantic. I pretty much went straight from playing pre-teens (freshman year in high school) to adults.

Russ

http://www.gold-family.us/russ/va/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down