Take Three Voice Acting Podcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chinese Cross Dressing Monkey Goddess arrives~*shot*

3 posters

Go down

The Chinese Cross Dressing Monkey Goddess arrives~*shot* Empty The Chinese Cross Dressing Monkey Goddess arrives~*shot*

Post  zankoku no yami Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:14 am

Yeah...

I'm Zanky-poo the Chinese Cross Dressing Monkey Goddess of DOOM and FLOWERS.

What's up?

*shot*

Okay, okay. Names Zank and I am a radio play veteran of a month from three years and got bored tonight so I joined to see what mochan and what not are up too~ (Romance of the Sky and Ocean Productions; AKA, RSO Productions). I am not prone to one type of radio play and in fact... every single one is a completely different genre all together. And to think, up till last year, i only did sci-fi~ but i felt like a challenge.

Anyway, i am beginning to babble (or am I already inbetween a babble?) so I'll leave it at that.

Yo. Wuzzup? *shot again*

Shalom~
-Zank

zankoku no yami

Back to top Go down

The Chinese Cross Dressing Monkey Goddess arrives~*shot* Empty Re: The Chinese Cross Dressing Monkey Goddess arrives~*shot*

Post  Mochan Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:34 pm

Oh! You joined!...our of boredum, but none-the-less! Yay! Glad to have ya here. Smile
Mochan
Mochan
Admin

http://takethree.libsyn.com/

Back to top Go down

The Chinese Cross Dressing Monkey Goddess arrives~*shot* Empty Re: The Chinese Cross Dressing Monkey Goddess arrives~*shot*

Post  bomberman61 Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:27 pm

Nice to have you around! I'd be "whatnot". :-P

bomberman61
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zankoku no yami Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:53 am

Mochan wrote:Oh! You joined!...our of boredum, but none-the-less! Yay! Glad to have ya here. Smile

EVERYTHING i do is out of boredom, mwahahaha. It is why I am so cool *shot* kidding, kidding~

bomberman61 wrote:Nice to have you around! I'd be "whatnot". :-P

Hehe, that you would~ *shot again* okay, I meant to say "Mochan and bomberman" but i was being lazy... how you doing?? And thanks for the welcome, haha

Yeah, i'm a pain~ but I like my introductions to be stupid! It throws off the enemies (especially the Ninja's!) and gives me the intiative! By the bye, I look forward to killing you both soon! HAI YAH! *shot for the third dang time*

zankoku no yami

Back to top Go down

Post  Mochan Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:17 pm

I'd be ok with you killing me any day. Wink
Mochan
Mochan
Admin

http://takethree.libsyn.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum